The International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) is a Green Racing partner through their TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. This series presents an opportunity to bring sustainability to motorsports and advance transportation technologies for the nation.
2015 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Schedule
- *January 24-25 - Daytona International Speedway (All classes)
- March 18 - Green Racing Symposium at Sebring International Raceway
- *March 21 - Twelve Hours of Sebring at Sebring International Raceway (All classes)
- April 18 - Long Beach Street Circuit (P/GTLM)
- May 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (P/GTLM and PC/GTD)
- May 30 - Detroit Belle Isle (P/GTD)
- June 28 - Watkins Glen International (All classes)
- July 12 - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (P/PC/GTLM)
- July 25 - Lime Rock Park (PC/GTD)
- August 9 - Road America (All classes)
- August 23 - Virginia International Raceway (PC/GTLM/GTD)
- September 19 - Circuit of The Americas (All classes)
- *September 30-October 3 - Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta (All classes)
*Indicates the Green Racing Simulator will be at the event.
Get additional race details for TUDOR Championship series.