SEE Action and Energize Connecticut held a one-day workshop on Nov. 14, 2013, for Connecticut state agency and utility staff to:
- Discuss challenges and opportunities related to implementing state energy efficiency policies
- Learn about relevant best practices across the country.
The State and Local Energy Efficiency Action Network (SEE Action) can facilitate access to one-on-one assistance to state and local government organizations on the design and implementation of effective energy efficiency policies and programs in the areas of:
- Residential, commercial, or industrial energy efficiency
- Combined heat and power
- Building energy codes
- Evaluation, measurement, and verification
- State utility regulatory policy
SEE Action does not provide financial assistance, and does not provide technical assistance at the project level or for individuals. SEE Action does not provide assistance on renewable energy policies or programs.
For more information contact Johanna Zetterberg, SEE Action Network Coordinator, U.S. Department of Energy.