- August 20, 2018 | 8 a.m. EDT
This Energy Exchange pre-workshop provides an overview of the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) Resilience Planning Guidance System as well as offer practical steps from planning through execution of energy and water resilience projects at your site.
Instruction, along with real-world, interactive exercises, will be used to walk attendees through the process and address key resilience topics. Participants will be encouraged to share their feedback on the FEMP’s recommended approach and available resources and to identify additional needs.
Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will:
- Establish a shared understanding of energy and water resilience (and its benefits) in the federal sector
- Learn practical steps to establish and enhance energy and water resilience at the site level
- Learn about available resources
- Broaden your network for support.