New Orleans Solar Calculator
The City of New Orleans and its partners provide this New Orleans Solar Calculator website as a public service to assist persons in estimating solar potential and the potential value of installing solar panels at locations in the City. The accuracy of any information contained in or calculated from this website is not warranted by the City or its partners. Additionally, the parties specifically do not represent, promise or guarantee that you will achieve the outcomes estimated by this site or that the estimated savings will be obtained. You should verify all information and values you obtain from this website.
The New Orleans Solar Calculator can help you estimate:
Solar Energy Potential on Your Rooftop
- How much solar energy potential is available on your roof
- How much a solar energy system may cost you
- How much you can save on your electricity bill if you install a solar energy system
- How much your solar energy system may reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- About nearby solar energy installation companies
- About the solar energy facilities other New Orleans customers have already installed
In addition, our map can help you find a local solar professional, and locate existing solar energy facilities in New Orleans.
New Orleans, Louisiana
|Resource Source|| |
City of New Orleans