Ask an Expert
Where can I find information on active PACE programs?
Currently there are active PACE programs in New York, Maine, Florida, Michigan, Missouri, Wisconsin, and California. There should be a program opening up soon in Vermont, as well. DSIRE keeps track of legislation that authorizes PACE around the US in this map. We do keep track of some active PACE programs across the US, but generally only include them in DSIRE once they are open. You can find info on those programs here. For more information on pending PACE programs, I recommend you take a look at the PACENow website. They have some info on active commercial PACE programs and also have a running list of all active local government PACE programs.
Questions by Topic
- Codes & Standards (0)
- Completing Installations on Government Facilities (3)
- Educating Consumers (11)
- Financing & Incentives (12)
- Installer Training & Certification (1)
- Manufacturing & Economic Development (0)
- Market Analysis (7)
- Organizing Solar Initiatives (2)
- Performance of Solar Technologies (11)
- Permitting & Inspection Processes (0)
- Planning & Zoning (8)
- Utility Policies & Processes (0)
Ask an Expert
Use the Ask the Expert section to suggest a feature article, pose a technical question to a solar expert, or share your input to improve the site.