You are here
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Committed to automated data uploads, multi-measure program offerings, and combined electric/water/gas programs
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Committed 30 Million sf of its Commercial Customers by 2015
- Southern California Edison
Committed 5% energy savings across its commercial customer class by 2015
CHALLENGE UTILITY ALLIES AGREE TO:
- Provide commercial customers with consolidated billing and account access.
- Provide multimeasure programs that result in energy savings of 5% across the commercial customer class by 2015 or 30 million square feet.
- Share results of a monitoring and verification plan annually. Share aggregate data from ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager with DOE quarterly.
DOE Agrees to:
- Connect Utility Allies with Financial Allies and Partners and other industry stakeholders who are actively involved in designing on-bill financing programs or other innovative programs for building fleets.
- Showcase Utility Allies who develop innovative and cost-effective energy efficiency programs.
- Recognize Utility Allies for helping Financial Allies and Partners achieve their energy savings pledge.
Take the Challenge:
If you are interested in becoming a Better Buildings Challenge Partner please send an email to email@example.com