Re-Thinking Operations & Maintenance for High Performance Buildings
June 6, 2013
1:00-3:00 PM EDT
Presenter:Sarah Jensen, Federal Energy Management Program; Michelle Slovensky, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Leading experts address timely topics in 90-minute sessions, offered live via satellite or through streaming video at your desktop. Register now to learn about engagement programs for key stakeholders -- including building owners, operators, and occupants -- in the design, construction, and operation of sustainable facilities. Find out about a cyclical process that involves stewardship, performance, and enabling tools and metrics that result in refinements and continual improvement.
Discover best practices and techniques to:
- • Begin with proven planning methods that lead to quantifiable results
- • Incorporate whole-building thinking in all phases of design, operations, and maintenance
- • Identify, select, and procure the lowest impact materials, equipment, and systems
- • Engage occupants and users in the adoption of sustainable behaviors and procedures
- • Measure, monitor, and verify whole-building performance to meet your reporting requirements
FEMP CEUs awarded upon successful completion of a multiple choice assessment.
For more technical information, click here.
Target Audience:Federal energy and environmental professionals interested in training